60 kg./minute in continuous operation using 6 to
12mm dia. aggregates.
|BLOW-VAC AIR CONVEYOR
1. Inlet funnel for holding aggregate before aggregate
enters air stream
2. Inlet slide gate is opened and closed by a single83mm dia./100mm stroke air ram. The air ram is
actuated by a 12 v. air solenoid valve controlled by
remote switch located on operators handle.
3. Inlet funnel has safety screen welded in place.
Allows aggregate up to 60mm dia. to pass through
hose without clogging.
4. 125-DJTE: gravity feed from tipper truck to inlet fun-
nel through 13cm dia. flex hose (approx. 60cm long)
5. 125-DJTM: gravity feed from hopper (with vibrator
and dual slide gates for safety and
1. Produces 12.7 m³ volume of air at 0.5 Bar (at 1500
engine r.p.m.) using approx. 30 kW
2. Driven directly from its own engine flywheel
eliminating belt drive.
3. Air relief pop-off valve set at 0.7 Bar to protect
blower from overheating.
4. Maximum blower temperature 135° C (normal
temp. 110° C)
John Deere water-cooled diesel engine
74 BHP Interim Tier 4 Compliant
1. Heavy-duty continuous pressure with governor
regulator valve set at 5-6.5 Bar. produces 0.42 m³.
2. Bolted directly to engine auxiliary drive, eliminating
belts and pulleys
Paper element filters for engine and blower
1. 950 liter (1140 liter available), 14 Bar working
pressure at 260° C
2. R-15 rated insulation secured by fiber-reinforced
and fire-retardant plastic weatherproof cover.
3. two thermostatically-controlled 1500 watt/230 volt
4. pressure-relief valve set at 7.6 Bar
|EMULSION LINE CLEAN-OUT TANK
1. 57 liter capacity pressurized tank
2. 14 Bar working pressure at 232° C
3. pressure-relief valve set between 6.9 and 7.6 Bar
|ENGINE FUEL TANK
68 liter capacity with sight gauge
1. aggregate hose: 3 m pipe connected to 5 m. wire-
reinforced neoprene lined hose (both 9cm inner
dia.) = total length of 8 m.
2. 2. emulsion line: 6.1 m. long x 10mm inner dia.
hose (rated for 17 Bar)
3. emulsion clean-out line: 4.6 m. long
|VENT FLOW NOZZLE
1. 9cm dia. lightweight perforated tube, 33cm long
2. emulsion spray slot for 100% aggregate coverage
3. perforated holes allow air pressure relief upon exit
of aggregate, preventing over-dispersal of aggregate
|SWING HOSE CARRIER
1. holds entire length of aggregate hose, eliminating
2. 2. Operator station includes controls for emulsion
and aggregate release, engine r.p.m. and horn.
3. 5.3 m. working radius
|HOT OIL HEAT EXCHANGER SYSTEM
12 v. pump circulates heated oil through a 5cm
dia./122cm long pipe from the engine heat exchanger
into emulsion tank, then through a 9mm dia. hose to
the emulsion nozzle, returning to the heat exchanger.
At ambient temperatures as low as 7° C, system keeps
the emulsion circuit (tank, line and nozzle) at average
temperature of 60° C.
|TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS (MODEL 125-DJTE)
1. rectangular tube frame of 6mm thick steel
2. 2. dual-axle leaf-spring suspension – 5.45 tone
3. four 225/75R15 tires
4. electric brakes with breakaway unit
5. brake and turning lights (flashing strobe and
directional arrowboard optional)
6. dimensions: 4.93 m. long x 2.24 m. wide x 2.31 m.
7. weight: 2.44 tones empty
|TRUCK MOUNTED SPECIFICATIONS
4.6 cu. m. - opening 2.1 m. x 3m.
5.61 m. L x 2.31 m. W x 1.93. m. H
equipment net weight (unloaded): 4,260 kg.
Gross weight (fully loaded)
12 tones approx
15 tone GVW